Heron Cottage & Mistletoe cottage
Full Refunds- you can cancel anytime between 2 and 60 days before your scheduled arrival date and receive a full refund; this applies to bookings made direct with me.
However, if your booking is through a third party such as holiday cottages companies, AirB&B etc their specific refunds policies will apply.
Cleaning & Sanitising-
I’m taking every extra precaution to ensure that your cottage is cleaned and sanitised to the highest standard before you arrive.
I’ve committed to a specialist cleaning protocol devised by Airbnb in collaboration with Ecolab, and other experts including specialist and global leader in cleaning and hygiene technologies Dr. Vivek Murthy, the former U.S. Surgeon General.
So, I (and my cleaner, Sue) will
- follow the five steps cleaning process- prepare, clean, sanitise, check, and reset;
- deep-clean your cottage-
- sanitising high-touch surfaces, down to the doorknob using cleaners and disinfectants approved by global health agencies
- wearing protective gear to help prevent cross-contamination
- using extensive cleaning checklists for each room
- providing extra cleaning supplies, so you can clean as you stay
Before you arrive, I’ll double-check that all this has all been done and I message you to provide details of who cleaned your space, and what they did while cleaning.
I will leave cleaning supplies for you, such as
- disposable paper towels
- disposable gloves
- multi-surface cleaner
- disinfectant wipes or spray
- antibacterial hand sanitizer
- extra hand soap
24 hour gaps between guests
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) guidelines, suggest waiting 3 hours before entering a space occupied by anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
As a precaution, I have introduced a 24-hour gap between guests departing and arriving.